Thursday, April 5, 2012

Man of the Hour: Jeremy Renner, Part II

In truth, the real Man of the Hour is a past-lover/former-boss who recently became the current-boss of a good girlfriend/former co-worker/past-lover.  My life isn't actually as soap opera as that sentence reads but I swear the scenario is true.  Plus, neither one knows that the other used to be my lover.  Plus, despite now being married, he's sending me flirty messages via my unwitting friend.  He's certifiably a dick but it was the best sex I've ever had.  So, although I will not reciprocate his flirtation, the fact that he still wants me fills me with hot lava.

I will distract myself with the reigning Man of the Hour, Jeremy Renner.  Dude, I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi-, reclusive, whatever.  I just love a man with talented fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment